Dr. Juergen G Eisermann Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juergen G Eisermann?

Professional and Efficient

Dr. Eisermann and his team are very professional. After our first failed attempt they were all very reassuring and caring. Dr. Eisermann worked on identifying the issue of our first attempt and within a few short months we were trying again, this time we had 2 frozen embryos transferred which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. We are expecting twins (boy & girl) in early 2018. His supporting team is beyond amazing. My coordinator was Yosi, she communicated with me on an ongoing basis, answered all and any of my questions with honesty and care. She always made me feel like she cared about my process and outcome. Highly recommend this team!

Fertility can be challenging. It can become a long process filled with unexpected experiences, some that might affect you emotionally as much as physically. Having had Dr. Eisermann by my side was a blessing. His empathy as well as his willingness to listen and the way he cared for me made all the difference . Its not always easy but it makes it all so much better when you can count on a caring staff to guide you thru the process. Forever thankfull to him and the staff at IVFMD. Including all other Drs that assisted in my process at some point. The end result was sooo much worth it!

Dr. Eisermann and staff exceptional experience and knowledge

My husband and I were blessed to be patients of Dr. Eisermann. His knowledge and experience are exceptional and he lead my treatment in the most efficient, effective and compassionate way. I fully trust every word he said.

Amazing doctor, highly skilled

My husband and I been suffering or infertility for seven years we've had 6 failed insemination and two failed IVF.. and then we went to IVFMD to see Dr. Eisermann, dr. Eisermann is so amazing highly skilled found what exactly the problem was and we got pregnant the first time with our frozen embryos, now I am five months pregnant with twins, we are so blessed we will never forget Dr. Eisemann and his team

Best of all!

He is the best! He will do what ever it takes to make your dream come true. He is caring and his staff is very professional and personal. I recommend 100%. Having my twins in 1 week.

The best!

My favorite doctors' office - from the staff, to the nurses, to my doc (Dr. Eisermann), and even the doctors on call! Nurses were always personable and nice. My calls were usually returned in a timely manner. I didn't like that there was no direct connection to a nurse; you always had to leave a message. However, I had an emergency one time and the operator/front desk was able to get me answers right away. I honestly have no complaints, only gratefulness for this office. God lead us to Dr. Eisermann and I am forever grateful. He's the absolute best! He makes my husband and I feel comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. He's patient and always gives me undivided attention. And best of all, in just a few months, he made our dreams come true, after struggling with infertility for 4 years! I am beyond grateful for him and that God lead me to him. Keep doing what you guys do - you do it best! THANK YOU for everything!

Stay far away

His bedside manners are atrocious and he didn't even bother to check the name on my chart before he came into the room to do a procedure. He actually asked the nurse "patent's name?"! I was going under twilight sleep at the time so was too hazy to protest.

This has got to be the worst office staff I have ever dealt with for an exception of a few people and I mean few...I have been goi g through this process of trying to get pregnant for 1 year now and have been to a few of the offices this office by far is the worst. Iam so diassapointed and its it is unfortunate that I continue to go because I have heard of many that have good results but honestly I can't wait to be done with them....not worth it!!!!!!

Dr Eiserman was the 3rd Dr I saw for infertility. He was very to the point, professional and knowledgeable. We had to do 2 IVF rounds but it was worth it. In the end everything worked out.

Terrible nurses and IVF Coordinators

The way this practice is set up, you have to deal mostly with the nurses. You hardly ever see the doctors. The staff, especially the nurses and IVF coordinators, at IVFMD are terrible. I have had negative experiences with many of them. In person they are nice enough, but once you leave the office, there is no follow-through or personal attention. The nurses simply do not care about the patients. You are just another number. One of the things that bothers me the most is that it's very difficult to speak to a nurse when you call (forget about speaking with a doctor). You always have to leave a voice-mail (they actually say in their outgoing greeting that if you call after 3:00 they won't call you back until the next business day). I can't even begin to count the times that the nurses were supposed to call me back with either a blood test result, or a pregnancy test result, and they simply do not call you. The customer (patient) service provided by the nurses at IVFMD is bad. And, unfortunately, that is a reflection on the doctors. They should have better supervision of their nurses and the doctors should make customer service by their nurses a number one priority.

Dr. Eisermann you are absolutely fantastic!! Your staff and yourself are incredible. You have no idea how much we have waited for this day to have a baby and now look I am 4 months pregnant because of the help of you and the staff. Please tell Sasha and Nereida how much of great nurses they are. They were so kind and caring. You guys are great!

Wrong Diagnosis and poor follow up

False hope on and wrong diagnosis. This doctor have us spent lots of money on exams that where not needed and terrible results twice. Happily we have our baby with another doctor that really knew what he was doing.

Dr. Juergen G Eisermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.