Dr. Jules Isaacson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jules Isaacson?

Dr. Isaacson

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Always received excellent treatment and advise from Dr. Isaacson. I've been to other dermatologists who have recommended a course of treatment other than what Dr. Isaacson has and found that Dr. Isaacson's methods were the correct ones to follow. The only reason I've been to others is because I have retired to Florida and can't see him anymore.

Doctor Issacson needs to retire

Posted on September 7th, 2014

NEEDS NEW OFFICE STAFF

Posted on April 6th, 2012

While trying to do check-in procedures and get insurance information required, office staff was very disrespectful and publicly degrading. We decided that these were not the kind of people that we wanted to deal with on a regular basis and moved on. If you choose to try, GOOD LUCK!

Arrogant

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I found Dr. Isaacson's bedside manner to be very poor. When I asked him questions about my condition, his answers were voiced in a very condensending tone. I don't care how long you have been a doctor, you never treat the patient like an idiot. I didn't ask all of my questions because of his attitude. Needless to say, I will never go back! I was completely disappointed. The receptionist/nurse wasn't much better!

Very arrogant & rude to patients and staff

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I have been to this doctor several years ago and did not care for him then. I was given another referral and hoped it would be better. I was WRONG. He cut me off in conversation several times, swears he told me about a test I should have had that he did not (but since he wrote it down it must be true!! please). The topper was when I was there today and he was extremely rude to his own staff. I even made a comment about being nice to them since they do a lot for him and he just complained more!! I do not plan to return to this doctor and would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 28th, 2015