Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jules B Lipoff has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Infectious Skin Diseases
Showing 5 of 13
After many years of living with lupus and having it become more and more debilitating, I decided to take a chance and go to Penn. It was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Lipoff is not only an amazing physician he is a kind and compassionate man. He truly cares about his patients. He follows up and takes the time to personally call and coordinate care with my other physicians. I couldn't ask for more and finally have relief dealing with a relatively tough disease. I highly recommend him. I'm truly grateful.
I've seen this guy quite a few times.The whole time he did the same treatment despite it being very irritating and not working with him saying just keep using the medicine. One day someone close to me said look that doctor is just burning your face its so red its so dry and looks so much worst then before. If that was going to work it would have worked along time ago so really enough of that. My thoughts exactly, So when I finally told the doctor this really does not work and makes it worst. With an attitude he's like well you don't have to use it if you don't want to use it. Meaning so what I don't care. Well I got a problem with doctors that burn my face don't care and get paid for it.This is my life I care and thanks to some other place and some oral medication I never had to see another dermatologist ever again. On a patients point of view that is the most wonderful thing. So stay away from this guy or your problem will last forever.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lipoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jules B Lipoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPerelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania, 3535 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Jules B Lipoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.