Dr. Jules Pean Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jules Pean?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

He is the best doctor I ever had caring,good eye contact,gave me clear indication of what was wrong with me and what his plans where

stress test and office visit

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

He never examined me - either before the stress test or during the office visit a few weeks later. Before the test, he tapped the tops of my feet apparently to check for edema or pedal pulses and borrowed the highest BP (159/103)from ER. At the office visit, I waited 1 hr to see him, his office staff borrowed my weight (156)from my ER statement although they weighed me(151.7lb). Then, he wrote down some cardiology jargon to indicate he had listened to my heart, breathing and juglar veins; said nothing was wrong with me but he could do an angiogram. I was still in street clothes, he didn't examine me or look at me before going out the door.

Posted on November 1st, 2017