Dr. Julia Andrieni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Andrieni?

wonderful, caring doctor

I am so glad I found Dr Andrieni! She is conscientious, caring, and professional. I have recommended her to friends, and they love her too. Sometmes the wait gets lenghthy, but I do not mind because I know that she will spend as much time as needed with me and will not rush me through the visit.

A wonderful and caring doctor - very thorough and spends whatever time is necessary during office visits. The best doctor of any specialty that I have ever met

COPD

Dr. Julia Andrieni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.