Dr. Julia L Bielat Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Julia L Bielat?

Simply the best!

Dr Bielat provides excellent service, she listen! and cares for her patients.... the way should be!

The most thorough and supportive doctor I have ever met!

Dr. Bielat is very thorough and addressed all my concerns & conditions. I'm thrilled she is part of Cadence and in a lovely new location.

Kind and Compassionate (Staff and Doctor)

I went to see Dr. Julia Bielat at the new Cadence facility on Church Road in Aurora. I wanted to get established with a physician closer to home since I had no attachment to the primary care doctor that I had been seeing at the Winfield location. Dr. Bielat has a warm bedside manner. The staff at this new location was very warm and friendly also - from Jayne who checked me in, to Sonny who took my vitals. I am glad to be established with a doctor and staff close to home and work.

Dr. Bielat is the BEST!!

Upon unsuccessfully trying to obtain proper medical care and attention over the past year at other medical groups.. we finally found Dr. Bielat.! SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Dr. Bielat is the most compassionate, thorough physician I have ever seen. Being that I live with several illnesses and chronic pain, she was diligent in running all of the necessary tests to rule out and FINALLY accurately diagnose my issues (and there are many). Her compassion and care really makes it a lot easier to face my road of treatment ahead. Words cannot begin to explain her level of dedication and professionalism. I am eternally grateful for having found her and five stars is not enough to rate her level of care. Her staff is equally as great. Thank you Dr. Bielat for your care, you are one of a kind.

Professional all the way

First doctor I really feel comfortable with. Do not feel like she is doing me a big favor. Not a pill pusher like so many are these days. Liston's really liston's to her patients. Thank you Dr. Bielat. I also saw Dr. Bielat in Sycamore and when she moved I moved with her well worth the extra minutes to her new office.Thank you

Best and most thorough doctor I have ever had...I was seeing her in one town and when she recently moved to another town I decided that I was willing to drive 30 miles to see her...she suggested a test for a condition I have had for 20 years that no other doctor suggested I had...this resulted in surgery and a diagnosis of the problem... when I have tests done she goes over the results with me and makes sure I know in laymans terms what the results mean and answers any questions I may have...I trust Dr. Bielat with my life...

Dr. Bielat is always courteous and concerned about me and my family's health. She always is thorough in her evaluations and spends as much time as she can with my care. She is like a doctor from the past - spending time and care on those who see her... not just to get you in and then out!

Nice doctor, awful receptionist

Every time that I've talked to the receptionist at Dr. Bielat's office, she has been nothing but rude, condescending, and unprofessional to me. She blatantly lied about policies, she refused to give me information about my care, and she hung up on me this morning. The office changed its hours without updating their answering machine message. I've already waited a month to pick up a referal and now I have to wait longer because no one can be bothered to be in the office when they say they will. If she changes her staff, it might be a nice place to go.

Dr. Julia L Bielat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, IL.