Dr. Julia R Brock Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Julia R Brock?

Best ObGYN hands down!

Out of all the obgyns I've gone to she is the best. At every appointment for my pregnacy i felt she cared and i wasnt just anouther patent, i was a person. My first delivery went very scary, my son started going into distress and she did everything in her power to help him be delivered quickly, all the while keeping me calm and let me know all that she was doing. While in labor with my second son I was so scared that I was going to have another scary delivery, she hugged me and reassured me that the complications from my first delivery where rare, and this one should go smoothly. And it did. I ended up having to move to another state, and had to get another obgyn for my third sons delivery. Oh how I wished so badly I could have had dr. Brock instead of who I had with my third baby. If you choose her as your doctor you will not be sorry. :-)

patient

smart, gentle, good listener, caring, excellent on gynecological advice for older women