Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia C Combs
Dr. Julia C Combs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Combs is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Dr. Combs has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia C Combs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Combs has such a great personality. She delivered my baby girl in April. We had to do an emergency C section, she made me feel at ease in a high stress situation. She wasnt my initial doctor throughout my pregnancy, but after my experience with her during and after the delivery, I switched my OB to Dr. Combs full time. I would highly recommend her.
Dr. Combs was an answer to our prayers! I am a first time mom and this is my first pregnancy. From day one, Dr. Combs made my husband and me feel so at ease. She is so thorough and explains everything in detail. I am never afraid to ask her a question and she is always enthusiastic to answer. We love her, and we feel so lucky she's our doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Combs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Julia C Combs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Ob/Gyn, 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 100A, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Julia C Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.