Dr. Julia Cosma Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Julia Cosma?

no longer practicing at office

Posted on June 29th, 2017

she is no longer at the office so now you see a nurse practioner not a doctor waste of time

down to earth , talks to me as a friend

Posted on March 5th, 2017

kind , considerate , treats me as a friend , explains so that I understand, takes as much as needed never makes me feel rushed.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

VERY RUDE office staff. the greek girl talking about Dr's private life and her dating on a dating web site was a big turn off to me. She needs to get rid of front desk and ma. both talk to much. Even heard at hospital. poor excuse for a doctors office

Posted on April 16th, 2015

OFFICE STAFF ESPECIALLY MA WHO DRAWS BLOOD. WAITED AN HOUR TO BE SEEN. TRIES TO PUSH OFF ON HER NURSE PRACTIONER. MAYBE IF SHE WASN'T SO BUSY WITH HER FRIENDS GOSSIPING HER PATIENTS WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR. I WAS A NEW PATIENT BUT WILL NOT GO BACK

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I was thinking about getting a new pcp. I called and got a young man which doesn't speak hardey any english. I was informed that Dr Cosma outsources her work to foreign countriest Really. What happen to American people answering your phones. Needless to say I chose another doctor.

Horrible front desk

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Not only did they cancel my first app .but he lady who answers the phone is loud unprofessional and never called me for a reminder . I was referred by a friend that Dr.Cosma is wonderful, but cant get past the fact the loud mouth women who thinks talking to people like they are not worthy to come in and not at all welcoming but alarming on the phone.

most wonderful ever

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr Cosma is am amazing dr and human being. Her quick response and above board care allowed us to have our son several years more than we would have.We can never thank her enough.God bless her.

Poor Quaility

Posted on October 19th, 2013

Well Im going to try to prevent this Doctor for causing any more pain or suffering than she already has. PLEASE READ. I was very suprised when I read good reviews for Her. Maybe people enjoy hearing about how great she is but she is a self centered, egotistical and arrogant. I saw her talking down to her staff on numerous occasions and also her father with whom she shares a office told me to ignore her. Well let me ask you this would you really want someone like this caring for you??? She also acted bothered when I tried to explain my issues to her and interupted her story about her vacation. Also take a look at her office it is a complete disaster. She takes weeks to respond to lab results even after I called three or four times to ask myself. She is constantly late and unprofessional. I have sat for hours in her office while she wastes everyones time talking about her personal life. Beware Beware Beware. Dont go!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Cosma,Does not always review her chart before meeting with a patient; as she does not always know what medications a patient is taking. This is a POOR quality doctor! She also prescribes unnecessary medications, with some of them having adverse side affects. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Former Patient

Posted on July 20th, 2011

The best doctor and I miss her. My wife and I were both patients for 8 years until we moved from the area in 2007. Dr. C has the most compassion, skill, expertise & complete care of any doctor we've every had. My wife has multiple issues and Dr. C was a real advocate with all her specialist. When either of us were in the hospital she was the 1st dr we saw in the morning and the last at night. When does she sleep? I wish I could clone her send her to Indiana...lolIf you can, make her your PCP!!!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cosma for over 5 years, she also treats my parents and both my adult daughters. You can not find a more knowledgeable, caring primary care doctor.

Posted on December 21st, 2010

She is my mother's physician. One of the best doctors I've run across in terms of her handling of patients. Really superb.