Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Dahl
Dr. Julia Dahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Pathology. Dr. Dahl is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis and Regional Medical Center At Memphis. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Dahl has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Julia Dahl has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
From the outset, Dr. Dahl displayed the highest degree of professionalism while caring for my wife. Her thoroughness and willingness to seek the opinions of peers to confirm her findings showed a level of humility rare in the medical community. I personally witnessed Dr. Dahl fight for my wife's rights as a patient, something I will never forget. She became a friend, not only to my wife, but to our entire family as well. Dr. Dahl is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. May God bless you, Dr. Dahl, for your commitment to your profession and to our Lord.
Dr. Dahl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
18 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1417 Monroe Ave, Memphis, TN
Dr. Julia Dahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.