Have you seen Dr. Julia M De Almeida?

BEST Doctor ever!

I've been seeing Dr de Almedia for several years. She is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She takes her time with you, answers all questions and goes above and beyond. I hope she never retires! ;-D

Excellent physician

Dr. De Almeida is a terrific doctor. She is bright, caring, and respectful. I feel like she is able to do the thing that many doctors cannot do which is join in a partnership with their patients and have meaningful conversations about the mutual goal of health. She respects me as the person who knows the most about my own body, she treats me like the intelligent human being that I am. My previous doctor was this type of wonderful doctor as well and when she retired, she recommended Dr. De Almeida. I am fortunate to have her as my doc.

Great experience. Thorough and compassionate.

Great experience!

Helped me through some difficult times recently - was thorough and compassionate and spent extra time when I needed it.

Dr. DeAlmeida fine for diagnosing physical problems. However, problems of a psychological nature are another story. Her ability to empathize without judgment was lacking. Her knowledge of quality mental health providers in the Pioneer Valley is abysmal.

lukewarm empathy

Terrific physician!

Dr. deAlmeida is a very thoughtful and caring physician who takes the time to really pay attention to her patients. I am very happy with the care I receive from her.

Concistently Excellent

Dr. Dealmeida has been my primary for over 5 years. She was highly recommended by another very good doctor. She is so good! Smart, attentive, funny at times, and very thoughtful. Whenever a health issue comes up, I am seen in the office promptly. Dr. De Almeida's office staff, from receptionists to medical assistants/ nurses are all extremely warm and respectful too. I highly recommend Dr. De Almeida. She enjoys patient care.

Excellent

Thorough and friendly, approachable. Was interested in me as a person and took the time to fully evaluate my concerns.

Dr. De Almeida has a very good beside manner, is interested and patient and has good insight. She knows the local community and has provided helpful references to me.

Thanks!

Very approachable. I had to change pcps because I moved out of state and I miss her.

Dr. DeAlmeida is a kind, intelligent, and well-intentioned doctor who has been very thorough and helpful to our family. We have finally found a family doctor that we love and trust with the care of ourselves and our daughter.

Dr. Julia M De Almeida is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.