Dr. Julia G Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia G Hoffman?

Helped me to have the birth I wanted

Personable. She was truly an advocate for me in the hospital. Because of her, I got my VBAC instead of the c-section the busy hospital with no birthing rooms available was trying to push me into. She has been practicing in my area for a few years. I would recommend her.

Highly talented, very caring

Dr. Hoffman is a highly skilled surgeon. I have been amazed by my quick recovery time and by how gentle the actual surgery was on my body. While I was admitted in the hospital, even my nurses were impressed with Dr. Hoffman and commented on it. Her bedside manner was impeccable. She is always so caring and optimistic. I never once felt like just another patient. I am very thankful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend her!

Great Doctor if you don't have complex issues.

Dr. Hoffman has a great bedside manner. She also supportive of BVAC. I had serious complications with my pregnancy. She was a little new to the field of ob at the time, and kind of leaned on the high risks doctors judgement. The good thing about belonging to a group is that they work as a team to treat a high risk patient. There were a few mistakes made while I was hospitalized, but I don't know who made them because I was treated by so many on-call doctors. The night before my scheduled induction that led to a c-section, I was given blood thinners. I was fine, but my baby needed a blood tranfusion in the NICU. I don't know if that caused it.

Best OBGYN!

I absolutely love Dr. Hoffman! She is friendly, professional, and knowledgable. She delivered my 1st child and I could not have been happier with her in every aspect from conception to postpartum. I knew she was a great doctor, but it wasn't until I moved and began to see another OBGYN (actually 3 others) that I came to fully appreciate just how good she is. Nobody else can stack up, even when I try to do my research and choose wisely.

great Dr.

I love Dr. Hoffman. I don't think I've ever been able to say that about a Dr. before. you don't ever feel like just another patient with her. definitely recommend her.

Great Doctor in Pensacola

I had my first visit with Dr. Hoffman yesterday and she is a wonderful doctor. She was easy to talk to and explained everything that I needed to know. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends. Amazing doctor!

I happen to absolutely love Dr. Hoffman. She is very attentive and explains everything in detail. Could not have a better OB/GYN.....Thank you Dr. Hoffman

Great Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman recently performed my hysterectomy using the DaVinci robotic machine at Baptist Hospital. Everything went well and my recovery time was minimal. I was back at work after three weeks. She did a great job of explaining the procedure to me and also following up afterwards. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very friendly, caring and takes the time to explain things. Her staff is great too. I only had to wait longer than expected one time on my initial visit to her office but it has never happened again.

Great doctor

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful, caring doctor. She takes the time to talk to you, find out how you're doing, and seems genuinely concerned about the health of you and your baby. I would definately recommend her to other women in our area.

Very nice and optomistic.