Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia G Girard MD
Dr. Julia G Girard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Girard is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Julia G Girard has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Julia G Girard has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Julia G Girard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julia G Girard - Posted on October 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julia G Girard - Posted on October 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julia G Girard - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Very unprofessional. Would not listen to us and talked over us. Made fun of my child and tried to say he was sucking on his fingers and that was the cause of his skin issue on his finger. I told her he absolutely never sucks his finger and she argued with me. I received a second opinion and found out my son had an abscess and needed surgery. Would never recommended her!
Dr. Girard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Julia G Girard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Julia G Girard
Redmond Regional Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Redmonds physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs. For more information or to request an appointment, call MedLine(r) at 800-242-5662.
Locations & DirectionsHARBIN CLINIC NEUROSCIENCE, 550 Redmond Rd NW, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julia G Girard, MD - Dermatology in Rome, GA, in this video.
Dr. Julia G Girard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rome, GA.