Have you seen Dr. Julia C Hope?

Absolutely Wonderful

I have been a patient of Dr. Hope's for a very long time...I'm guessing 15 years at least. I drive from one side of Houston to the other side just to see her. She is kind, friendly, and has always been right when it comes to diagnosing my illness. She has terrific bedside manner. Her staff is also great, very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Hope. Unfortunately, I will be moving soon and will have to find a new doctor in a new city but no one can ever replace Dr. Hope.

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Herz, and when he retired, we became patients of Dr. Hope who had joined his practice. She is a caring, knowledgeable physician with a relaxed manner that puts me at ease. She asks lots of questions, offers suggestions, and when appropriate, prescribes medications or courses of action (or both) to resolve my medical problems. Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment on the day I call because she has a very busy practice, but when I have an appointment with her, I'm never kept waiting long, either in the reception area or in the treatment room.

Dr. Hope is clearly knowledgable about health matters, and I feel confident in having her treat me. I have only been to her office twice, both times for physicals. On the first visit a year ago, her bedside manner was just blah. She was not rude in any way, but had very little eye contact as she was busy making entries on her computer. Possibly this was because it was a first visit and so much information was required for Howe to take in a new patient. The second visit was very different. She was much more animated and listened to all my issues and was truly engaged. I left the office feeling very good about her.

I waited to see her for four months. After reading so many great reviews my husband and I were sure we had found the right doctor to suit us. I've never been so shocked in my life. She was rude, unprofessional and I left the office in tears. The best thing about the visit was the staff.

Dr. Julia C Hope is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Julia C Hope Is this you?