Dr. Julia A Liaci Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Julia A Liaci?

Terrible service to patients in office

Every time I went to Dr. Liaci over several years, I had to wait at least 2 hours past my appointment time.

I was very fond of Dr. Liaci, she was very energetic and knowledgable. However, after my second visit I realized that the wait wasnt long because I was a new patient. Both times I waited about 45 minutes to be seen. After my visit I was told it would take 48 hrs to get my results back well that wasn't the case. My results weren't in til 4 days later (counting only weekdays). Then when the nurse called for the results she was very brief and didn't help me understand them. So I called back a day later to speak to the Dr. And they said that was not possible and I would have to make another In person appointment to speak with her. So I asked the nurse to simply list the name of the results and she said she couldn't stop what she was doing to do that and she would call me back before the end of the day. It's highly disappointing that i didn't receive the care of level of importance a patient should. Doctor is great, personnel and wait time is not so much.

Quick for Cash... And throw in a few non sequitur while you're at it

What? You want to give me a Pap smear/ pelvic exam? No first we need a sonogram. Then I tell her I haven't had a Pap smear in 7 yrs. then it dawns on her that it would be a good idea to start there. Manically talking. Not listening. Definitely not educating. She scared me out of my mind- no way would I have her as my surgeon. And not in the next 2 days either.

Sad experience for us

There is no where to start to explain our bad experience in Dr Liacis hands.Just for start:- My wife was her patient, first timer, pregnat with twins,a prenacy with complications that would be a lot better if someone profesional could read instrucion from sonogram Drs and advices correctly about extremely care of my wife pregnacy.- She is in a rush every single time we went to office, people in the office has not customer service training at all.-My wife went to emergency room 3 times , in the same hospital and she never call to find out what was going on, we leave messages, tried to caontact her,we have to call and make a complaint about it.- There is too much to mention and regret beign in that office until today.

worst doctor ever

She and her staff do not care about their paitents they just care abut the money. I have had the worst expirence ever with her and her staff I would not suggest anyone to her.

Dr. Liaci is simply the best. She is very knowledgeable and spends as much time with you as needed. She has never made me feel that she was in a hurry and has taken the time to make me feel special. She is so easy to talk to that sometimes you forget that she is a doctor! I just love her!