Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Lucente
Dr. Julia Lucente, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Oakwood, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lucente is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton and Kettering Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Lucente has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
I used to be a patient of Dr Lucente. She was the most caring doctor in all of the Dayton VA! It makes my blood boil to read about what happened to her. I wish every doctor had her heart and soul, VA or not. This woman cared about patients pain. She cared about me and when she left the VA I was so unhappy I finally had a good doctor. Her empathy was 10 fold. But I guess if a doctor cares it is bad. In most places especially the VA caring for the patients comes after sticking to the rules.
Dr. Lucente is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Kettering Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1984
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Julia Lucente accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julia Lucente is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.