Dr. Julia Lucente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Lucente?

This is a FINE doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I used to be a patient of Dr Lucente. She was the most caring doctor in all of the Dayton VA! It makes my blood boil to read about what happened to her. I wish every doctor had her heart and soul, VA or not. This woman cared about patients pain. She cared about me and when she left the VA I was so unhappy I finally had a good doctor. Her empathy was 10 fold. But I guess if a doctor cares it is bad. In most places especially the VA caring for the patients comes after sticking to the rules.

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Takes 3 to 5 days to return phone calls for simple requests such as medication refill. Has been that way every time I have called no matter what the reason.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017