- Ireland Army Community Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia M Robertson MD
Dr. Julia M Robertson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Knox, KY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry.
Dr. Julia M Robertson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Julia M Robertson has the following 11 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Julia M Robertson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Julia M Robertson
Dr. Robertson graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1991. She works in Fort Knox, KY and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Ireland Army Community Hospital.