Dr. Julia L Marx Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Julia L Marx?

Dr. MArx is a fantastic Dr. I value her opinion and appreciate all that she does for me.

A Really Good Doctor

I have used Dr. Marx since my daughter was born in 2002. I wanted the same doctor for me and my daughter and she came referred to me by my doula. I had been searching for a good doctor for a long time before I found Dr. Marx. I have been very happy with her. She does work parttime, and my preference is to see her on the days she is there. She listens and understands well, explains things well, remembers things well, makes helpful and non-judgmental suggestions, and is very competent in diagnoses and treatment. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Julia L Marx is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Altos, CA.