Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia O'Brien
Dr. Julia O'Brien, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. O'Brien is affiliated with Lucerne Medical Center, Health Central and Orlando Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia O'Brien has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
My husband was taken by ambulance to Dr. P. Phillips ER. While the technician was showing me his Chest x ray. Dr O;Brien interrupted and loudly said, quote, "That is bad, look at that, he is going to die." I ask her if we could please step away from my husband',s bed to discuss this. Her response, again loudly . quote, "Well he is going to die, he has too many things wrong." I and others standing near could not believe this Dr said this right by the patient She also wanted me to go downtown to Hospice at 10:30 at night when I was alone and have a heart condition. I refused, saying I would go in the am. I guess she forgot the part of her oath , "First do no harm" The woman showed no compassion.
Dr. O'Brien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucerne Medical Center
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
24 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julia O'Brien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.