Dr. Julia M Quinn Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Julia M Quinn?

Attentive, skilled, thorough

Dr Quinn was everything I look for in a physician. Being newer to Athens I have been a bit worried about finding a new doctor should I need one. I feel some luck was on my side. Having been in many cities/areas she stands out as experienced yet current. I would recommend her to others in a minute.

Most unkind dr. I've ever experienced

I've never experienced such an unfriendly doctor in all my life. I left the office in tears. Feeling worse upon leaving than when I came in

Rude

Rude. Not very personable. Answered a phone call during my visit. Looked at me like i was stupid. Will never use this facility again.

Very pleased with Dr Quinn

Dr.Quack!!

Dr.Quinn is a fraud of a doctor. She took money to diagnose me and write expensive prescriptions for new medicine,when there were generic versions already available(obviously on the drug company payroll). I told her where the pain was and she ignored it(based on her patent notes of me). She is arrogant and does not listen to or care for the well being of her patients and will treat you crap. Oh ... please beware if you need paperwork filled out for your job "FORGET IT!!"She sees herself above it and will not fill them out correctly!