Highly Dissatisfied

A Fabulous doctor and staff!

Dr. Julia Raber is a highly skilled and caring doctor. Her staff is always pleasant and friendly! I will always recommend her to all of my family and friends!

GREAT GYN PHYSCIAN

Dr. Raber has been my GYN physician now for the last 3 years. I am writing this review because I have recently gone to see her twice in her new location in New Hyde Park. I'm happy to share i was very pleased with my visit. Upon arriving my first time, the office seemed very clean and organized. I was greeted immediately by the front desk receptionist who was very polite and pleasant. I was checked in promptly, and she was very thorough verifying my personal demographics and insurance information. I appreciated the extra 2 minutes she took to confirm my information because it assured me that chance of a future mistake being made would be minimal. I waited for about 10-12 minutes before being called in by the medical assistant. the medical assistant was very friendly, she sat me in an exam room and took a complete verbal medical history and vitals. She then instructed me on what to do while waiting and informed me that Dr. Raber would be in shortly. Minutes later, there was a knock at the door politely asking if she may enter and I was greeted by Dr. Raber. I LOVE this doctor! Not only was she very thorough in her exam but she took the time to explain everything she was going to do and check before doing so. She was informative and reassuring and I did not feel as though I was being rushed, which I have felt so many times in the past at other offices. After the exam, I was told to meet her in her office to discuss any further questions or concerns. This is a doctor a would absolutely recommend! Overall I was very pleased with this visit, from start to finish. I only wish that all of my doctor visits could be this pleasant. Dr. Raber is an exceptional physician who is clearly dedicated to the well being of her patients. I highly recommend this physician :))

wonderful doctor

I have the best experience with this doctor. She is very thorough, very attentive and understands the needs of the patient. She is wonderful. I love how proactive she is about testing and disease prevention. All of the ladies in my family have joined her practice.

Excellent Specialist in Gynecological care!

Dr. Raber is a fantastic doctor who has been treating me and my family for over 10 years. She is diligent, caring, detail oriented and a wonderful doctor. She has state of the art facility that allows for proper diagnosis and fast service. I highly recommend her and will continue to be her patient.

Excellent doctor! Highly recommended!

I have been a patient of Dr. Raber for over 10 years. She is always detail oriented, has a great bedside manner, up to date technology so that many tests can be performed right in her office. Her staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I recommend Dr. Raber to all my friends and family. Most are already patients.

compassionate

fabulous gyn practice. her staff is phenomaninal and I would recommend her any one of my friends. wait time is short, she abswers all of your questions. extremely knowledgeable.

Exceptional Doctor

Couldn't be in better hands. her staff is so helpful and polite. So delighted that now she has her own practice. Her office is spotless. Her bedside manner and the time she takes with you is outstanding. I recommend her to anybody looking for a new gyn.

K

Tried several times to get an appointment and no one picks the phone . The recording says call back later.

Dr. Julia Raber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.