- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia H Reza MD
Dr. Julia H Reza, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Reza is affiliated with Driscoll Children's Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Julia H Reza has 2 locations
Dr. Julia H Reza has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Julia H Reza has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Julia H Reza Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Julia H Reza
Dr. Reza graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2005. Dr. Reza works in Oklahoma City, OK and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Reza is affiliated with Driscoll Children's Hospital.