Dr. Julia Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Robertson?

Receptionists

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Dr.Robertson is an excellent doctor. My husband and I have gone to her for as long as she has been in Yakima. We have no problem with her but the receptionists and office manager are a super huge problem. We went to my husbands appointment only to be told that we gave them the wrong number and they were unable to contact him to notify him of his appointment being cancelled. The phone number is the same one we have had for over 20 years. Instead of trying to make things better they just told him he needed to reschedule. It takes at least 2-3 months to get in to see her. My husband was very angry and when he talked to the office manager she informed him that he was not welcome in that clinic. We now get to look for a new dr. Hope to find one as good as Dr. Robertson but with better people in the front office.

Makes u feel like ur nothing an my kids worry

Posted on January 30th, 2014

My husband passed away an my kids an I were having a tough time I'm not one who likes medicine alot since of what Happened with my husband I have alot of medical issues goin on But I got a call stating she wouldn't b my doctor or my kids anymore An there are no other doctors we can go to I have bn goin there for 19 years if bit more an my Kids have since they were born So I'm without my inhalers an everything an can't Breath very good Or continue my tests on my health an it's making My kids an parents worry alot Cause my kids just lost thier dad So we are really sad an dint know what to do

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is caring and takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. She really cares about you as a person and get to the bottom of what is wrong with you. You really couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Gives you all the time you need

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Even though I have to sometimes wait to see Dr. Robertson, I know it is because she is giving someone time they need. I know that she will give me the same attention when I need it. She listens to all I have to say, and askes many probing questions. She's caring and compassionate. I feel that I have a real advocate in my corner.

Great Doctor and Person!!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr Robertson was my doctor since I was a young girl. She even delivered my first child. You couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of you and your family. I would recommend her to anyway who was looking for a doctor in the yakima area.

Posted on July 31st, 2009

Dr. Robertson is very caring and thorough. Overall, she is excellent.

The best doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2009

Dr. Robertson is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very caring and listens to you.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017