Dr. Julia Santoso Pham Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Julia Santoso Pham?

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I was a patient of hers when she practiced in Toledo, Ohio. She was the only doctor able to treat a long time scalp infection that lasted for years. I am so sorry that she moved away from Toledo, Ohio. Thank you Dr. Pham.

1 hour or more wait every visit

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I am finding another dermatologist after waiting at least an hour, sometimes more, for every visit over a four year period.

same experience

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I recently had a very similar experience- first appointment arrived at 7:45- dr had jury duty- no call, very rude. second appt (3 weeks later) had to wait 1 hour for a 10 minute procedure- tried to make follow up for stich removal and another procedure- cannot get together, no apology- must make 2 appointments (with two $30 copays). I will not be returning.

Long wait time

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I paid 2 dollars to wait 2 hours to see the doctor and never got to been seen. Not once did any staff member appoligize for my wait or update me as to when she'd see me. When I had to leave after 2 hours, I was told that 11:15 was a bad appt. time and I needed to make 7am appts. to be seen faster. Well, it took me three weeks to get an appt. and there was no 7 am available. Was I to wait another three weeks to get a 7 am. appt. As, I left there was no appology. I find it in poor practice of the dr. who knows shes running late to not inform her staff to check in on the patients as they wait. No one even asked me why I had to leave. No one cared. Don't come here. You'll wait fovever and have to pay for it. Maybe they shouldn't tak an appt. every 15 minutes if they can't stay of schedule.

Posted on April 5th, 2017