Dr. Julia A Schaefer-Cutillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia A Schaefer-Cutillo?

Joann McErleane (patient)

I have trusted her with my life, and here I am, still able to write and enjoy all of life. Dr. Schaefer-Cutillo is focused on not only her patient care, but is a listener which is as much a medical prescription as any chemotherapy. In times when corporate OWNED health care seems to be a bottom line of financial profit, the profit Dr. Schaefer-Cutillo brings is deep knowledge in her field, a joyous laughter, and a motivational frankness that allows a patient to take in what she is offering and realize the journey begins with a good doctor, up to date knowledge and then the patients cooperation during their fight to health. I have been in the care of Dr. Schaefer for 8 years and have received her expertise and also her genuine sense that my life is important to her. I never doubt that. What more could a patient ask for. Excellence in her doctor's up to day knowledge and a drive and mission to get the best of care for her patients. God bless and protect her and those she loves. AND, thank YOU.

You can't get any better then her

I switched from Dr Sanford at Sloan in westchester to Dr Schaefer in Fishkill. Dr Schaefer made me feel like I mattered and listens well and explains options in a way you can understand. Plus it's nice to stay local and still have a quality doctor. So glad I found her.

Dr Schaeffer-Cutillo is THE MOST dedicated, intelligent, compassionate, and down to earth oncology I've ever met! ( and I've been through 4 until finding the "right match" for me!) She'll sit for an hour and a half answering questions and explaining matters in detail! She'll return calls to me after hours and never makes it feel like she's being "bothered" or "interrupted". We end out visits with a hug! I just adore her!!

excellent doctor

This doctor is like a breath of fresh air, she actually listens to her patients and takes time to really know you as a person. She is extremely knowlegable and all her other patients in the office love her too. I think the negative reviews are very unfair and it is sad to see that because we can't say enough good things about her....

Although I like the doctor, her staff seem very unorganized. Twice they have been unable to locate my file when I have called. If I call with a question I get a voicemail and no one calls me back for days. I needed test results faxed to other doctors and it never happened after 3 calls. Her staff does not make the doctor look good.

Trust

Dr. Schaefer has taken care of my husband and myself. We trust her and would recommend her. As with any serious medical issue I would advise a medical advocate - friend or relative.

Dr. Schaffer-Cutillo was very informative and reassuring. She answered all of our questions and put us at ease. She is really knowledgeable and is informed.

Great Doctor....Very caring....