Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Julia Shuleshko
Dr. Julia Shuleshko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Shuleshko has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Julia Shuleshko has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Julia Shuleshko has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julia Shuleshko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Dr S spent 4.5 months repairing a wound that a hospital was unable to deal with that left me for basically dead. It was a long haul but the results have me home healthy. I was an out patient and the honesty was appreciated. She said it was going to look worse before it got better and that was true. The wound was about 3"by 2" by 3/4" deep. Had a AccuVac system for awhile plus other wraps and salves Her encouragement made the time go fast. Never thought I'd recover. Today was a great day. I have been released from her care Thank you dr S.
28 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Charles R Drew University
Dr. Julia Shuleshko accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGood Samaritan Hospital, 2425 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA
Dr. Julia Shuleshko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.