3.4

Have you seen Dr. Julius Song?

two very good surgeons

The Song twins were highly recommended to my by a good friend and a top surgeon at Northwestern University in Chicago. Both Julia and Alice are very thorough and very caring of their patients and after observing them in mymany visits to their office for my cancer removal follow up treatment, I have noticed that they are just as caring when I have seen them giving care to homeless people. These two ladies are very special human beings, and their parents must be VERY proud of them, so yes I highly recommend that you get their care too.

i just cant understand why dr julia song diagnosed me that my optic nerve was big and later a glaucoma suspect when my eye pressure was very normal. my vision was normal. we have no family history of glaucoma. and because of her findings she did laser both my eyes. worst she should check my eye pressure again 30 minutes after the procedure and unfortunately she did not do it. BEWARE and this should served a lesson to everyone!

Quick service and excellent doctors.

Glaucoma shunt ( Bubble ) Surgery

I am so grateful with Dr. Julia Song She saved my vision and the surgery was done with great care the concern and dedication to her patients are up to par....

horrible doctor

Dr. Song is a very caring and passionate doctor. She's an GOD sent Angel for my mom. Thank you so much Dr. Song for everything you've done for my mom. We really appreciate your kindness from the bottom of our hearts.

I saw Dr. Julia Song on an urgent basis because my eye pressure was too high. She did a very thorough exam and answered all of my questions. Her staff was wonderful and friendly. I completely understand my condition and all of the different options I have. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Very nice, caring doctor. She explained my condition to me in detail.

I saw her in the Long Beach office. She is an excellent doctor and did glaucoma surgery for me.

Dr. Julius Song is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.

Dr. Julius Song Is this you?