Dr. Julia R St Petery Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Julia R St Petery?

Glad that Dr. Judy was my doc.

I became a patient of Dr. St. Petery in 1976 and remained with her intil way after I graduated high school. She and her husband has been a vital part of not only my life but also my family's life as well. At age 43 I know it would look strange going to her office now as a patient, but I would have no shame, because I know I would be just as well taken care of as I was at six years old. I attened high school with the St.Petery's children and felt that my well being was looked after as well as if I was one of their own. The St. Petery's are two of the greatest doctorsI have had the pleasure of knowing. They get high marks in my book.

Asthma