2.9

Neutral

Great experience

Dr. Tang made my colonoscopy for IBS a breeze - she answered all questions in the pre - appt., office ran everything on time, everyone was very nice. for the procedure, Dr. Tang was great - very informative, took all the worry away, was thorough and explained everything before and after very clearly and expertly. the UNC facility in Hillsborough was fabulous where she does procedures

Good listener, thorough

I liked Dr. Tang very much. She gave me lots of time, listened well to my concerns, and brain-stormed with me about possible causes. She was gentle during the colonoscopy and in fact, my husband later used her for his colonoscopy because he'd been so impressed with her. Highly recommend!

Best Gastroenterologist!

It's hard to understand the negative comments as my experience with Dr. Tang and staff exceeded expectations. She make a dreaded process as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend her to all my friends !

She was fine with me.

Don't understand all of these negative reviews. She was fine with me. I suspect the poor scores reflect more on these patients than on Dr Tang!

Find a doctor who cares...

This doctor acted like she couldn't wait to be done with our appointments. She has never been able to figure out what was wrong with me and acted very reluctant when I asked her to run some further tests. I basically went there, deposited money in her bank account and left empty-handed

Be very careful...

Stay away from this doctor. She misdiagnosed me and caused me a lot of anxiety and unnecessary pain.

Dr. Julia Tang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.