Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julian T Archie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had a very negative experience being Dr. Archie's patient.I found him to be highly irresponsible. He never seemed to remember anything about my pregnancy even though he was my obstetrician and I saw him regularly. It was to the point where he told me to do specialized ultrasound due to a concern. So next week when I saw him and told him the results, he seemed surprized: you had an ultrasound? Another time I made an appointment with him and when I came, the office was closed. I called the main office and they told me that the doctor is out of town. I should've changed my doctor then, but I thought OK, so he is absent minded. It is not the worst quolity in a doctor.After I gave birth to my baby, before being released from the hospital, I told Dr. Archie that I am having more pain in the area where I tore. He just smiled and didn't examine me. When I called and asked what should I do for the pain he told me to take hot epsom salt bath. I did that and jumped up from pain. So I took a mirror to look what's going on and I saw a huge hematoma at the site of the stitching. No wonder epsom salt hurt so much. If the doctor would've just looked before releasing me from the hospital, I wouldn't have to go through this ordial. At the next appointment, Dr. Archie told me that he wants to see me in two weeks. During this time I began experiencing more pain, but I knew that I will see the doctor soon. When I called in two weeks, I was told that Dr. is going on vacation for two weeks. I told the nurse that I am experiencing complications and she went ahead and asked Dr. Archie if I should see one of his partmers. He said that he wants me to wait for his return and see him. By the time I saw Dr. Archie, I found out that the stitches were coming apart causing me all that pain and by then I was just left with an unstitched tare that just kept hurting me. I asked the Dr. to give me a mirror so I can show him where the pain is (where loose loose threads were tuging at my skin) but he replied that he has no mirror and that if I bring my own, I can show it to him next appointment. Obviously, I did not come back. To make a long story short, it has been six months since I gave birth and I am still in pain. So it has been a complete nightmare for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2008, 2013, 2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Julian T Archie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsResurrection Home Health Services, 7420 Central Ave Ste 2030, River Forest, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julian T Archie in this video.
Dr. Julian T Archie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Forest, IL.