Dr. Julian Archie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Archie?

Medical

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Very respectful and courteous to my needs ,I was very uneasy about going to see a doctor about my female needs/problems but Dr. Archie made my experience easy .

NIghtmare

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I had a very negative experience being Dr. Archie's patient.I found him to be highly irresponsible. He never seemed to remember anything about my pregnancy even though he was my obstetrician and I saw him regularly. It was to the point where he told me to do specialized ultrasound due to a concern. So next week when I saw him and told him the results, he seemed surprized: you had an ultrasound? Another time I made an appointment with him and when I came, the office was closed. I called the main office and they told me that the doctor is out of town. I should've changed my doctor then, but I thought OK, so he is absent minded. It is not the worst quolity in a doctor.After I gave birth to my baby, before being released from the hospital, I told Dr. Archie that I am having more pain in the area where I tore. He just smiled and didn't examine me. When I called and asked what should I do for the pain he told me to take hot epsom salt bath. I did that and jumped up from pain. So I took a mirror to look what's going on and I saw a huge hematoma at the site of the stitching. No wonder epsom salt hurt so much. If the doctor would've just looked before releasing me from the hospital, I wouldn't have to go through this ordial. At the next appointment, Dr. Archie told me that he wants to see me in two weeks. During this time I began experiencing more pain, but I knew that I will see the doctor soon. When I called in two weeks, I was told that Dr. is going on vacation for two weeks. I told the nurse that I am experiencing complications and she went ahead and asked Dr. Archie if I should see one of his partmers. He said that he wants me to wait for his return and see him. By the time I saw Dr. Archie, I found out that the stitches were coming apart causing me all that pain and by then I was just left with an unstitched tare that just kept hurting me. I asked the Dr. to give me a mirror so I can show him where the pain is (where loose loose threads were tuging at my skin) but he replied that he has no mirror and that if I bring my own, I can show it to him next appointment. Obviously, I did not come back. To make a long story short, it has been six months since I gave birth and I am still in pain. So it has been a complete nightmare for me.

Womans Health

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Very nice Doctor,,,smart funny and caring,,

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr.Archie is an excellent physician, Highly recommended. I absolutely love him & his staff.........

Posted on February 18th, 2016