Dr. Julian A Bragg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian A Bragg?

Awesome!

Dr. Bragg is so caring and empathetic! He apologized to ME for the pain I was in. I walked into his office in excruciating pain and walked out pain free. If you are looking for a good neurologist with a caring staff and great bedside manner this is the doc for you!

Dr. Bragg is WONDERFUL

I am fortunate to have Dr. Bragg as my neurologist. He is very well educated and experienced, but his bedside manner is the best I've ever seen in any physician. Oddly enough, I look forward to my appointments with him. He is personable and very caring.

Patient

Dr. Julian Bragg and the folks at Midtown are fantastic. From the moment I stepped in the door I felt welcomed. Dr. Bragg was able to get to the source of my problem and provided treatment that addressed my ongoing needs. I have never felt better and I feel like my epilepsy is finally under control.

Most caring practice I know

I moved from New Hampshire to Georgia and require ongoing critical care. From the moment I contacted this practice, they have been nothing but caring. I have never seen a Doctor or a practice that have put the patients' needs above all else. I mean that sincerely! I have been dealing with many doctors,practices, and services over the years. However; I am amazed at the attention and caring administered by Dr. Bragg and the whole team at MidTown Neurology! A very professional team.

Dr. Bragg is an excellent and thorough Dr.

I recommend Dr. Bragg to anyone experiencing neuroligical trauma.

Thank you and your staff for making me feel comfortable and at ease during the process. I will Highly recommend you and your staff to anyone who needs your expertise

Dr. Julian A Bragg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.