Dr. Julian Espiritu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Julian Espiritu?

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I have been going to this doctor since he was part of WV University I would say 25+ years and followed him as he moved into his private practice and succeed in every aspect of his career. I am very happy with the professionalism and friendly care of the entire staff and through dialysis and transplant as well as the numorous other medical problems I have/am encountering, feel that my husband and I have become friends as well with Dr. Espiritu. He is very thorough and takes his time in making his diagnosis and great to follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Espiritu as you will not be disappointed. He spends the time necessary with each patient and when you leave his office you will feel better knowing that you are getting the best care possible.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

When I started going to this doctor I thought he was pretty good, but things changed. He started using a new computer system and only talked to his computer, dictating his notes while he was talking to me. He no longer answered questions and spoke only to the computer. I needed my medical records for another doctor and when I picked them up, there was a very thick packet which made sense because I had been seeing him for about 5 years. Once I got home and looked through the papers, I saw that there were only about 6 or seven different papers that had been copied numerous times to make it look like there was a lot of information. When I called the office to complain and ask them to try again, I was told that all my information was in the dialysis unit becauseI had been on dialysis since I had been seeing him. I'VE NEVER BEEN ON DIALYSIS! The person I spoke to insisted that I had been and said she would research it and call me back. I called back several times and was put off. She said my chart had been mixed up with someone else's and that she would straighten it out and call me back. I'm still waiting for that call and it's been 2 years. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Excellent

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I absolutely love this Dr. and his office! The environment is very caring and Dr. Espiritu spent plenty of time explaining the diagnosis and treatment. I am very impressed with this physician and would have long been dead had it not been for his care. I highly recommend!!

Very Thorough!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I have always had good treatment with Dr. Espiritu and his staff. They are very friendly and Dr. Espiritu takes the time to listen to my concerns and is very thorough with the testing. His nurses/staff are always efficient in getting things done for me. I have no complaints about this physician or office.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

After having bloodwork, calcium was high so the office called to have 80+ patient come in and have rechecked. Hours are posted on the door as being there until 4:15 p. m. Arrived at 3:10 p.m. with patient for bloodwork and office was locked up. Returned for bloodwork and urinalysis to check for uti on a Monday, Nov. 8. Called the office on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday, Nov. 10 was told the dr. was seeing patientes in another office that day and had not seen the results of bloodwork. Called office again Thursday, Nov. 11, at 3:20 p.m. and was told by Chris that a nurse was pulling the chart now and would call me back after review. I called again at 4:00 p.m., still hadn't reviewed. Jessica called at 5:00 p.m. and left a message for me to call back (didn't leave a message). Since it was after 5:00 p.m., I called this morning and spoke with Mary who informed me that the patient did have a uti and to bring them in today for more bloodwork. This is totally unacceptable. We should have been given a call Tuesday morning about the results of this bloodwork and urinalysis, not 4 days later.

Posted on August 29th, 2009