Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julian R Gershon has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Julian R Gershon has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Gershon saved my life....I love this man he is a wonderful caring, gentle Doctor that truly listens to his patients. He took the time to talk to me and to find out what was wrong and referred me to the Best Gastro Doctor I have ever been too....Dr. Ditomaso was wonderful. Between the two they took care of a health issue that had been causing massive weight loose 27 lbs in one month, and had been causing me problems for 7 years and no other Doctor was able to do that and I had been to several!!!!....I am very happy with Dr. Gershon, besides the fact that he's just cute as a bug and so very sweet.
Julian Gershon, was the Family, DO-Dr my husband saw and he was told to do his job better all my husband did was show up and he renewed his scripts, and even that he always screwed up. He is way too old to see patients for he is not up-todate. He practice today medicine the arcaic way or old fashion way. Most of all he needs to learn the computer system for god sake. He had everything written on paper.Even if the patient profile is on the computer Mr Gershon do not know how to access the information.He knows nothing about dispensing medications all he knows is to renew scripts other doctor prescribed since 2001. 99% of the time my husband was calculating and telling him what dosage he needed to take.
66 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1952
Dr. Julian R Gershon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsEnglewood Family Healthcare, 2400 S McCall Rd Ste C, Englewood, FL
Dr. Julian R Gershon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, FL.