Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian B Hill Jr
Dr. Julian B Hill Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with other offices in Corinth, MS and Starkville, MS . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian B Hill Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Showing 5 of 53
Elderly patients are provided no assistance entering or exiting building. Majority of office is carpeted - strenuous work for patients in wheelchairs. Staff leave quickly after last appointment, and my husband was alone, locked inside the building with lights off because he went to the restroom following his appointment. Wait time can be long. Dr. Hill is kind. His focus is treatment in his area of expertise, not a holistic approach to patient care.
Dr. Hill is a brilliant doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is patient and caring and takes time to listen to your health issues. Tupelo is definitely lucky to have him for a doctor.
41 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Julian B Hill Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julian B Hill Jr in this video.
Dr. Julian B Hill Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.