Dr. Julian K Lacey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Julian K Lacey?

The front office staff was very welcoming; the ease of registration and wait time was the best I've experienced. Dr. Lacey is very thorough and takes time to explain and answer questions, not making you feel rushed. My child is comfortable with Dr. Lacey and I would recommend him to anyone in search of a pediatrician.

Dr. Lacey

I love Dr. Lacey...With being a first time mother you are very careful on how you pick pediatricians. But I was very pleased the first day I meet him. He takes time to answer questions and I never feel rushed out of his office. He exams my son very thero and has never misdiagnosed him. Now I will say I did not care for his old nurse...But his current nurse is very sweet caring, young and fun...She makes my son smile everytime we come in for wellness checks...Keep up the good work..

Love Dr. Lacey

Both of my kids have gone to Dr. Lacey since birth. We love him and he is caring, pleasant,involved, etc. He takes the time to talk to me about any concerns I have. I am very confident in his abilities! His nurse is friendly and nice but there is just something missing in her "bedside manner" but wouldn't keep me from going to Dr. Lacey.

Great Doctor!

This doctor is awesome! I have no complaints. Proper diagnosis even before he ran tests on my three year old. He gave me a lot of helpful information during my first visit. However, his nurse didn't seem too pleasant and her demeanor didn't seem caring, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a top class doctor.

One of the Bes

My son have been going to Dr. Julina Lacey sense he was 1. He is know 5 and I would not change my son Dr. for the World. He calls and checks on him and make sure he is getting better. Any time I have needed an appointment I have been able to get in the office.Great office staff every time we walk in they know my son by his name.

Dr. Julian K Lacey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.