Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Mardock
Dr. Julian Mardock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with another office in McKinney, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mardock is affiliated with North Central Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Mardock has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Julian Mardock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
all around the worst doctors visit i have ever been forced to endure. I waited for more than an hour for an all over terrible experiance. I do not feel comfortable being around this man let alone letting him put me under. avoid at all costs for your own saftey. if i could give less than a 1 star rating I would. The worst so called doctor i have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
Dr. Mardock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Central Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
37 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julian Mardock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.