Have you seen Dr. Julian M Melamed?

He was the only Dr. Out of Many over 5 yrs. that spent significant time researching my case & pointed me in the Right Direction!

Dr. Melamed is a very Kind, Respectful Physican who took a remarkable amount of time examining my case which was quite complicates. Every Dr. I had visited up until I saw him, has given me the " 2 minute look over" my face & neck being full of lesions & my hair falling out. For 5 yrs I've had every symptom imaginable to many Autoimmune Diseases. However; when I'm tested~it's always negative! Which I'm very Thankful for but u gotta see it to believe it. It's caused me chronic pain daily ~sever depression & severe fatigue! He did send me to Tufts in Boston for a much more intense test & I've stuck w ev the they told me to stay away from..which is almost impossible. I still feel same-actually worse ...as I've aged! I would highly recommend Dr. Melamed for any Allergy related issues~it's also great to know how many years of experience he has.

Terrible Experience

This guy needs some people skills; he has the personality of a sponge. He kept interrupting my appointment to go and do other things; I was there for 1.5 hours and I should've been there for 20 minutes.He sent me to a lab for bloodwork that was closed for lunch. I called the office and told them to send the orders to a local hospital instead. They did not. I'm furious!They wasted my time and I will not go back there. I'm sorry their nurse-practitioner left; she was far better than this guy. I will find another Allergist in my area.

Dr. Julian M Melamed is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.

Dr. Julian M Melamed Is this you?