Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Mosley Jr
Dr. Julian Mosley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mosley is affiliated with SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville, SSM Rehabilitation Hospital and Forest Park Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Mosley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Mosley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Forest Park Community Hospital
St Alexius Hospital
Depaul Health Center
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Saint Alexius Hospital - Broadway Campus
41 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMecca T McDonald MD, 5621 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Julian Mosley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.