Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian C Omidi MD
Dr. Julian C Omidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian C Omidi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Julian C Omidi has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 8
Kind and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian C Omidi - Posted on September 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian C Omidi - Posted on September 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julian C Omidi - Posted on March 1st, 2012
They ruined the sides around my mouth, with a restylaine injection, that should have been used 3 to 4 times, they used it in one sitting. He used mild lazer to try to reduce the effects, and when that made it worse, he used "heavy" lazer. What? Obviously making it worse again, I looked like a blow fish, he said I was allergic, which I have had restylaine for 2 years prior with another doctor and was fine. No one ever used an entire bottle in a sitting. he smoothed it over and had me wait a year til the reaction subsided and never returned my calls. 1 year is all the time you have to sue. 5,000.00 facelift to pull back the skin tight so it wasn't so obvious, 3 years later and i am getting another, bumps have completely came back up. He admitted to nothing even though he tried to correct the original, then the second problem they caused, but after the third horrendous one, he just soothed it for a year. then he was clear of any suit
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Dr. Julian C Omidi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Julian C Omidi's office for more information.
9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 201 Beverly Hills, CA : (310) 274-2722
Locations & DirectionsSTEFAN ANDREW UNTERHALTER MD, 9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 201, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Julian C Omidi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.