Have you seen Dr. Julian P Price Jr?

Dr. Price is a Wonderful Doctor and employes a Wonderful Staff. I certainly recommend him.

Thankful

First I give thanks to God for a successful surgery. Next in line is Dr. Price. I had confidence in Dr. Price going into my surgery as he did surgery on my husband a few years ago. His was also a great success. Dr. Price is very knowledgeable with a warm personality while being very professional. Everything that he explained to me was right on target. Dr. Price is a great asset to AOC.

Finally, relief from sciatic pain

Instead of more injections, Dr. Price took one look at my MRI and recommended surgery. The sciatic pain is gone and I couldn't be more pleased.

Excellent surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Price after experiencing a sudden loss of use of my lower extremities. Dr. Price viewed my MRI and quickly determined I required emergency surgery on my neck to avoid permanent paralysis. He immediately worked me into his surgery schedule and did an excellent job on my surgery. I was back to work with use of all my extremities after 6 weeks. He did an AMAZING JOB.

Best Dr. I could have

I have been with Dr. Price since 2013 and he has done all my surgeries and I must say I would never want to be in the care of anyone else but him. He is truly gifted and he has always been there for me. I would recommend him to anyone. He will not let you down. Thank you Dr. Price

The Best Dr. Julian P. Price

Dr. Price has done 2 surgeries on me my lower back last year and then this year my neck and even though they are not easy surgeries he has been great staff has been so friend and nice highly recommend him. 5 STARS.

My experience with Dr. Price was excellent. Both my back procedures were a success. I would suggest you have a consultation with him if you are in need of back solutions. he is straight forward and tells you everything that you would need to know.

Patient of Dr Price

After having several spinal shots in my neck that quit working, I was referred back to Dr. Price for surgery. I was having miserable pain in my neck, some time so bad I would have to leave work. Dr. Price performed ACDF on C3-C4. After the surgery, I had no pain where it had been. The only pain I had was just the regular surgical pain. To me it was just a miracle! It’s been almost 2 months and no pain. A BIG thanks to Dr. Price. I will refer him in the future.

Dr. Price and the staff at AOC are great! My appointments were convenient and easy to schedule. Dr. Price took time with me and made sure I was comfortable and knew what to expect. I highly recommend AOC! !

Years of pain

After a previous neck surgery and steroid epidural injections in my neck I was still in severe pain and having migraine headaches almost daily. Dr. Price's surgery corrected problems with my previous surgery and also repaired new problems that occurred after that previous surgery. Two months of recovery wearing a neck brace and not driving, then six weeks of physical therapy have given me great results so far. I was so pleased with his caring attitude toward my pain and discomfort.

Beware

Put a screw in my neck and it went through to my spinal cord. Doctor never laid eyes on me after the surgery. I know that surgery isn't exact and anything could happen, but this was very bad. The service I received after the surgery left me scared and with no one to renew my prescriptions. A nightmare that will negatively impacted me for the rest of my life.

Excellent!

Dr. Julian P Price Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.