Have you seen Dr. Julian Rosenman?

spent time with our family, adjusted treatment plan based on our input, very good guy

Expert caExre, very technical, lacks bedside manner

Dr. Rosenman most likely saved my life (radiation post-surgery for a rare cancer metastasized in my spine) and did so while minimizing collateral damage to the spinal cord and other important structures. His bedside manner is somewhat lacking... he strikes me as more comfortable in a research setting, but that didn't impact my care at all. I am very grateful for his expertise.

Successful Therapy, but...

Dr. Rosenman didn't recognize serious side-effects of radiation therapy initially and rejected another physician's diagnosis, which turned out to be correct. Dr. Rosenman's supervision of the radiation plan seemed superficial. To his credit, he did make changes to the plan when pressed and several years later I am still here to complain.

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.

Dr. Julian Rosenman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.