Dr. Julian R Sprague Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julian R Sprague?

I had an appointment with Dr. Sprague yesterday and I was very impressed with him and his staff. I was nervous and he put me right at ease. I would highly send friends to him.

Baffled

First appointment I spent about 1 hour with a resident who seemed knowledgable and pleasant. Then Dr. Sprague entered and was brief and he was very vague about my issue. I had to have an infusion and went into anaphaxactoid and he/his office refused to follow up with me or talk with me and they failed to follow through and send a referral to an out of state hospital after numerous attempts to get this confirmed. I do not recommend this office or doctor.

Dr. Julian R Sprague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.