Featured Providers Near You
- Dr. Julia Yvonne OweisInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Ellen ChelnitskyInternal Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianJohn Christopher Ausiello, Medical Doctor (MD)Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianElizabeth Regina Chan, Nurse Practitioner (NP)Internal Medicine, Nurse PractitionerVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Good bedside manner
- Takes time to answer questions
- Provides follow-up as needed
Julian Torres-Isasiga has the following 2 specialties
Julian Torres-Isasiga has the following 8 areas of expertise
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Julian Torres-Isasiga Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3230 Bainbridge Avenue Bronx , NY 10467
More about Julian Torres-Isasiga
Dr. Torres-Isasiga graduated from the Universidad Del Valle Escuela De Medicina in 2006. He works in Bronx, NY and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.