Dr. Julian Y Ungar-Sargon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Y Ungar-Sargon?

Painless injections

Before injections I’m in excruciating pain. But after injections probably two days I’m almost completely pain free!

randy white

very good pain management doctor ...and very intelligent.man

amazing compassionate physician helped me thought worst crisis of my life relieved my pain and suffering highly recommend

Dr. Ungar is wonderful - he ordered detailed tests which found a health issue. He is thorough and an understanding doctor.

amazing compassionate physician after so many cruel docs

My opinion of my pain management doctor and his staff

Dr. J Unger has a great personally and his staff is great. I have been going to him for a year now and he has done many tests to find the cause of my pain. He does't just write you a prescription for medication, he does all kinds of tests to fix the problem not mask it. In the past few months he has updated his Lafayette office and it looks very nice and is always clean. His staff listens to you and really seems to care about you . I think he is one of the better pain management doctors in this town because he doesn't just take your money and write you unneeded meds. He is thorough, and even makes you laugh. He is serious and he does do drug screens with every appointment but if more docs did that some of the abuse and pain meds wouldn't end up where there not suppose too. I enjoy my visits.

Dr. Ungar is an EXCELLENT doctor and is very compassionate, and caring to all of his patients. It's sad how many negative reviews I read on here about him, he is the complete opposite of all of them! He goes above and beyond to help and treat me the best way he can, and I am very grateful he's my doctor!!!

does very well love him i wouldnt go to anyother doctor ungar is my doctor till i get better. does very good work. and is the sweetiest doctor ive been with n a few years.

I would recommend dr Ungar to anyone in need of a neurologist he is very thourogh

Finally a Dr who wants to treat his patients not just shoe them out the door. I feel finally in good hands

I would like to make sure that everyone knows what a terrific Dr. Julian ungar is. He has been my Dr for 12 wonderful years And I have been very well treated. I will continue to be a patient with him as long as I need to be.

patient

as a patient of Dr. Ungar, for one year, I can honestly say I'm pleased with the progress, he has done with me. I suffer from cluster head aches on a daily basis. my first visit with him wasn't exactly what I was wanting to hear, but giving him time to figure out what works for me! this Dr. can help u with a little patients. I understand I will never live a normal life again, But he is the best chance i have to living one.