Dr. Julian Wan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Wan?

The Best Pediatric Urologist

Posted on October 25th, 2016

You will not find a more exceptional doctor than Dr. Wan! Our daughter had Bilateral Ureteral Reimplantation surgery for kidney reflux nearly 7 years ago. He is an excellent doctor & surgeon. He explained everything in a manner that was easy to understand with diagrams. The surgery went very smoothly. He was able to reposition the ureters without having to cut them, ad we originally expected, making the recovery much faster. He listens when you speak to him & thoroughly answers all of your questions. He is fantastic with kids, & has an awesome bedside manner. I fully trust his decisions. We visit him at U of M Ann Arbor, & his office staff is remarkable, as well.

Amazing

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

My son had a hypospadias. I met with two doctors; Julian Wan and Evan J Kass. Kass was a complete a$$ – he was pompous, rude and told me “I’m not going to even answer that” when I asked a specific question on the procedure he was to perform. Julian Wan was the complete opposite. He drew a diagram for each part of the surgery and answered EVERY question. He was always patient, kind and sincere during every consult. The surgery took place at Motts Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor. The whole facility made my husband and I feel like we were VIP; as if our child was the highest priority item on their list. When our son went back for surgery, the hospital gave us a cell phone and a nurse contacted us (from the surgery room) when it started, updated us half way through, and let us know when the procedure was almost over. After the surgery, Dr. Wan met with us to explain what he did, how the surgery went, care, medications, and to call if we had any questions. He provided us with a packet of information that included everything he drew and discussed. When we began to care for our son after the surgery, were able to get in touch with a nurse immediately pertaining to any questions we had and were even able to talk with Dr. Wan when needed! It is now four months after surgery and everything is great!

Posted on November 30th, 2016