Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juliana Alindada
Dr. Juliana Alindada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Center, TX, with another office in Carthage, TX. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alindada is affiliated with Shelby Regional Medical Center, East Texas Medical Center-Tyler and Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine. She speaks English.
Dr. Juliana Alindada has the following 2 specialties
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Alindada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shelby Regional Medical Center
East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Henderson Memorial Hospital
Shelby Regional Hospital
39 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Juliana Alindada accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juliana Alindada is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Center, TX.