Dr. Juliana C Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juliana C Wong?

Really listens & cares & is thorough

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for 8 years now. I can honestly say that she is one of the best doctors that I've ever had. She takes the time to listen to everything, she goes through chart notes & actually reads them, takes all the necessary tests and has been right about all her diagnoses. Unfortunately she left the Diablo Road location so I need to track her down. She is very professional, organized and has good bedside manner. So rare these days - she is amazing! when she learned that I had breast cancer from a report, she called me on a Friday night around 8pm to "talk" and had some good ideas on how I could work through it and deal with my emotions.

Be prepared for rude office staff and endless billing problems.

Doctor was okay, nothing stellar. She couldn't do a routine pap smear so she sent me to a OB/GYN. Worst problem is getting them to bill your insurance correctly. After a year my account was sent to collections. I am now contacting the Medical Board and Insurance Commissioner regarding their incompetent/fraudulent practices.

Dr. Juliana C Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.