Dr. Julianne H Kuflik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne H Kuflik?

Feeling Healthy!

Dr. Julianne is great all through my process with 2 skin cancers. Karen is terrific and comforting during the procedures. Antonella was efficient in finding suspicious lesions & have them biopsied immediately. I feel safe & I am very confident and happy with my treatment. I recommend this office whenever I can.

Rude staff. Everyone there made me feel as if I was wasting their time.

Reassuring

Dr. Julieanne was pleasant, thorough and as always, reassuring. It is always one of my favorite "must-dos." P.S. Office staff were courteous and efficient.

Helpful and Professional

As always, my appointment was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant and very professional, and most importantly, very helpful! Dr. Julie Kuflik is fantastic, as are her associates and nurses!!!

Professional, caring and courteous. Always timely and friendly. Referred my mother here and she was also happy with her results.Nice staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Julie to other family and friends !

wonderful

My appointment was great. In the room on time. Dr. Julie is a wonderful doctor. She explains everything and is very gentle. I would definettly recommend you office to family and friends.

Her staff were friendly and my problem went away. I'll go back again if I have another problem.

finally

found a great dermatologist

Results of Biopsy

I had a biopsy almost two weeks ago, no feedback from the Dr's office. Upon calling today I found out that all was OK.The patient should not have to call to find out if they have cancer

Doctor's Response

We are committed to delivering the highest level of comprehensive dermatology care that is personalized, caring and professional. We are sorry to hear that we did not follow up with you.

love her

She takes several biopsies at one visit, unlike other offices that told me I'd need to return for more at another visit. She has a good bedside manner and knows what she's doing.

Mohs Surgery was amazing!

Mosts Derms do a small removal if they kow it Mohs, and send you home while they send your sample out, adn then bring you back the next day to take more, and so on until they get it all, then stitch you closed. this could take 3 days. Dr. Julianna Kuflik keep you in the office, has a lab onsite that freezes it, checks the boards, and finishes the surgery all in one day, and she is AMAZING at stitching. I found her through a friend when another derm found the cancer under my eye, (Karakasian) and I ended up with 6 stiches, and three months later, You would never know I had cancer. Cant vouch for the brother or father, but Julianna is Amazing, kind, patient, and the best dermatologist I have ever met.

She's The Greatest

I have sent my coworkers, family, and friends to her. She has a great bedside manner and the staff are extremely friendly and courteous.

Dr. Julianne H Kuflik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.